JC TC

Telephone Hyperlinks on iPhone

Evernote used to automatically create a telephone hyperlink for any phone number that I put into a note and opened it on my iPhone.  It appears to have stopped working?  Does anyone know how to get it working automatically again?

• Thanks 1

Same issue.  Addresses as well. Whats the fix?

I'm having the same problem, really annoying. iPhone Xr iOs 12.3.1. 

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out!

We are aware that this issue is occurring, and we are currently working to determine how best to address it.

I'll follow-up here one I have more information, but please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

• Thanks 1

A contrary view: the link feature, which I believe is Apple code, not Evernotes, doesn't work very well. I would constantly have problems with text containing numbers, like blood pressure readings, being flagged as a phone number. And dates also were highlighted, which I personally see no use for. Part of the problem is that the highlight of a link is bright blue, so these kinds of errors really stand out (the same error shows up in Notes, but they use a more subtle dark underline). So I am glad this "feature" is no longer turned on.

Since we users disagree on this, hopefully when highlighted links return, it will be a user defined option.

I am used to using Evernote to capture a lot of details including phone numbers. 

The automatic hyperlinks to make phone calls was a great feature - this thread is almost 2 months old.

Any news about this? I don't think this is an iOS issue since the MacOS version also doesn't create links from phone numbers anymore.

This issue is still not resolved?  I have been dealing with this for months and it is real frustrating.  Please help us figure it out.  Thanks

Still no reply from Evernote on this one. Surprising. Usually these types of issues are addressed very quickly.