Notes not syncing to web or other devices

Hi,

My notes are all good on my work laptop. But they haven't synced with web evernote or my personal laptop for about a month. They appear as new notes but they're blank/untitled (see attachment). I've made sure I'm using the latest update, I'm connected to the internet, etc etc. Not sure what to do!

Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 12.01.54 PM.png

• Level 5*

OK - check which computer has a problem by signing into Evernote.com is a browser.  If you can see your notes there,  the 'blank notes' computer isn't syncing with the server or is maybe linked to the wrong account.  If you can't see your notes online,  then the work laptop is not able to sync up to the cloud.  In either case see below - 

How to troubleshoot syncing issues

I already confirmed it's my work laptop because the web version is blank.  I've already tried everything on that troubleshooting link first, and was unsuccessful - hence me writing on the boards! 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, samr414 said:

I already confirmed it's my work laptop because the web version is blank.  I've already tried everything on that troubleshooting link first, and was unsuccessful - hence me writing on the boards! 

Have you tried shutting everything down and rebooting the laptop?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, samr414 said:

I already confirmed it's my work laptop because the web version is blank. 

Just noticed this bit.  The web is gospel relative to notes, so whatever is there is what EN thinks your data base contains.  If the notes are blank on the web then they should be blank everywhere, other than the rare chance of a display issue which is typically fixed with a  reboot.  So I would verify note counts and contents on the web and the two laptops.  Do you have 1342 notes on all three platforms? 

Also, I would make sure you are using the same credentials on all three platforms, sometimes an account gets created by accident.

To make matters more interesting, I'm noticing all my notes/notebooks are working/updating into the web version, EXCEPT for one (one that I care about). 

I can see there was one conflict with a note a month ago, and ever since, all my notes within that notebook appear blank in the web version.

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, samr414 said:

To make matters more interesting, I'm noticing all my notes/notebooks are working/updating into the web version, EXCEPT for one (one that I care about). 

I can see there was one conflict with a note a month ago, and ever since, all my notes within that notebook appear blank in the web version.

Hmmn.  So how did you sort out the conflict?  If you didn't already,  I'd suggest you copy the content of the conflicted note into a brand new note and delete the original,  plus emptying the  Trash notebooks and checking for any other conflicts.  Add a new note to that notebook to prompt a sync and see what happens...