Half my notes and notebooks are missing

I've had notes disappear before from the online version, where I have had to make a dummy edit and save on my phone for it to re-appear online.

Now a huge chunk of them are gone from both my phone and via browser. It's both notes and entire notebooks. They were not deleted and not in junk. I tried logging out and in on both PC and app but not difference. 

I use Chrome on windows 10 and a Samsung android phone. I'm on a free account. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks,

Sean

• Level 5*

Hi.  Unexpectedly 'lost' notes are usually down to duplicate accounts being created,  or the latest web version having some issues.  If you don't have all your notes, but can still see some of them,  change your web client version in Evernote > Settings online.

16 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

If all else fails, you can sign up for Premium for just one month, which gets you access to support (https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). They can often figure out what happened in such cases and restore your data.

Thanks both. First idea didn't work. I guess I might have to sign up to the premium and start that process. Onenote here I come!