Nichi

Searching is not working in Sandbox environment

I'v just created new account at https://sandbox.evernote.com/Registration.action, and made some notes on the sandbox web page.

Then I searched notes with some words on the web page, but with any words, result is always "no notes found". 

I want to develop an app which query some notes from this Evernote, however because of this, I can't manage to implement.

(I tried with Android Demo App to query some notes too, but because of this, result is always "Empty notes" even though I get all notes when I search with empty)

I'm defeated, what would be happening ?

Any comment will be appreciated, please help me.

スクリーンショット 2019-07-20 2.07.45.png

スクリーンショット 2019-07-20 2.08.04.png

@Nichi This was actually a bug but search should be working as expected in Sandbox environments now. Can you double check? 

Thanks! 

@Nick L.

Thanks for the reply. I checked now, but the bug is still there, the searching is still not working in my sandbox environment.

@Nick 

I am experiencing the same issue. In the webapp and in the API the search tags do not work. Trying things like created:week-1 and it returns always empty. Trying with NoteFilter()->words and from the webapp. In production works fine, in sandbox, empty result always. 

Thanks!

I'm also having this issue in the Sandbox environment. I originally thought it might be my code but now I see search doesn't work in the web client either at sandbox.evernote.com so I'm not sure what to think.

Is there any update on this? I don't want to spend any more time coding until I know the backend is available/working. This is the example code I'm using: https://github.com/evernote/evernote-cloud-sdk-php/blob/master/sample/client/find_notes.php

(My dev account uses a different email address to the one I reg'd to this forum with, but I'm happy to provide more details. Thanks!)

Gan Teideal.jpg