Wrong email address and can not reset password

Hi, can someone help me. I was registered on evernote@evernote.com email (wrong one), but my correct email actually is evernote@evernote.io Now I have to resert my pasword, they send me email to evernote@evernote.com but I do not have such an email, I do not have access. I know my passwords and etc I just do not have access to evernote@evernote.com

How I can reset it, how I can get back my notes? Maybe somehow I can still connect with old password and change email?

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
3 hours ago, GabrieleP said:

Hi, can someone help me. I was registered on evernote@evernote.com email (wrong one), but my correct email actually is evernote@evernote.io Now I have to resert my pasword, they send me email to evernote@evernote.com but I do not have such an email, I do not have access. I know my passwords and etc I just do not have access to evernote@evernote.com

How I can reset it, how I can get back my notes? Maybe somehow I can still connect with old password and change email?

Hi.  How are you using an Evernote email address for your personal contact details?  Do you work for the company?  If you still know your original user name/ email address/ password you should be able to connect to your account as (from the sound of it) your password has not been reset.  If you have forgotten the original password,  your only hope is to contact Evernote Support to get it reset.

@gazumped I still know my email address and old password, but it is reseted and I can not log in. When Im trying to login I see this (see screenshot) and reseted password they sent to my wrong email evernote@evernote.com I have email only evernote@evernote.io

Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 8.05.12 popiet.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  Maybe I'm missing something obvious,  but I'm still trying to understand how you have an @Evernote.<anything> address.  Do others use this address to contact you?  Regardless,  it seems that you need to change the email address on your account,  which can only be done via Support.  You could try using the 'guest' login on that page,  or contact https://twitter.com/evernotehelps