Two Evernote files are taking up all my system space.

I have a large Evernote account.  I have the MAC desktop version and it seems to be storing two data folders in two different places taking up 274GB of my 450GB hard drive.  The first folder resides in a "CONTAINER" folder and is called  "com.evernote.Evernote" and it's taking up 137 GB and another in folder titled GROUP CONTAINER has a folder named  "Q79WDW8YH9.com.evernote.Evernote" with another 137GB of data.   Which one can I remove, if either to free up space on my computer? 

• Level 5

You can identify the folder your client uses through an option in the help or settings (my Mac is down already, can’t look it up at the moment).

Why there was another database created, I have no idea. Did you upgrade the client lately, and it created a sort of security copy ?

A radical solution (Sync before, and make sure all local notebooks are backupped or exported somehow) would be to to delete the EN installation, and rebuild it from the cloud server. This could take a while with your data volume, depending on your internet connection.

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, HumanUser_SoftwareProblem said:

Which one can I remove, if either to free up space on my computer? 

To identify the database folder used by Evernote
Hold down the option key, click Help > Troubleshooting > Open Database Folder282320358_ScreenShot2019-07-10at15_04_42.png.cc7057bcf532691665a1388f797e47a9.png