Trouble accessing my notes on Mac

hi there. i don't know what happened, but couple minutes ago, I logged in to my evernote on mac, and out of 40+ notes, I could see only 5. then I changed my subscription to premium, so I can see the history of the notes, but again nothing changed. on the contrary, on my phone, all notes are there like nothing happened. can you help me to get my notes on web too? thanks

• Level 5

Most likely you have created a second account by accident.

Thus your original notes will be in your original account, and you are now watching at your second account, that is an entity in itself.

When you search for your database folder (hold down the option Key before opening the help menu, then go to that folder), you will most likely find 2 folders, not only one. Each folder belongs to one account - so if there is more than one, there is more than one account.

You should issue a support ticket then to get help on re-unifying the two accounts.

• Level 5*
On 7/8/2019 at 12:44 PM, gunel.sadigova said:

I logged in to my evernote on mac, and out of 40+ notes, I could see only 5

• Level 5*
On 7/8/2019 at 3:44 PM, gunel.sadigova said:

hi there. i don't know what happened, but couple minutes ago, I logged in to my evernote on mac, and out of 40+ notes, I could see only 5. then I changed my subscription to premium, so I can see the history of the notes, but again nothing changed. on the contrary, on my phone, all notes are there like nothing happened. can you help me to get my notes on web too? thanks

Are you using the Mac app, or are you logging into Evernote from your web browser on the Mac?  If using your web browser, under your account see if there is an option to "switch to older version of Evernote."  If you see that option select it and try that version of the web client.  The new version has some problems that are still being worked on.

If you are using the web browser, in case you aren't aware, there is a Mac native version of the app that can be downloaded from the Evernote site that offers much better functionality.