long feedback steps and trouble, there are many times suddenly appear connection problems, you have to refresh the page, and then you will find screenshots saved uploaded attachments and pictures disappeared;

when I label a PDF, there will be several situations where the PDF page is always on and out, but the PDF content does not appear, and the second is: display error, modification cannot be saved to the document (how big a PDF will appear cannot be labeled, ( Add a PDF greater than a certain MB can not be labeled why not in the help or prompt inside the instructions, my PDF size is 60MB I can not label, a twenty MB can) because of this problem I gave up impression notes as a knowledge management tool, because i usually have a lot of PDF files need to be read and labeled,
So I moved to OneNote as the main force and spent about a thousand yuan to buy the OneNote gem gem plug-in; right-click -open mode - I use PDF element to label, I found that sometimes after saving off sometimes the label still exists sometimes not; Why every month synchronous traffic up to 10GB but just can not label PDF, it is one of the main reasons For me to upgrade my account, otherwise I do not have to upgrade at all;

• Level 5

Sorry when things do not work as intended.

I have a lot of pdfs imported into EN. It usually works - just if I was a bit too fast myself, the pdf will have a problem. But this is not inside of EN, it is usually in the creation process itself (like uploading when the OCR is still running), or in the upload (like weak mobile connection, uploading from another app with a hiccup in the data flow).

To find the source of the problem in your case, it would be necessary to know more about your setup and process.