View Options Survey

• Level 5*

For those that may not have noticed, in the new (beta) web, if you try to change your view option you will see the comment below about a survey.  If different views are important to you, it may be worth a little of your time to fill this out and provide Evernote some input.

screenshot.png.9d5ad887584027337ce6811ecbbbe3ad.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Level 5*

Ditto.  Though it might be better to be somehow more direct with the survey.  When something isn't "working" like views in the beta I tend to not go back there.  Kudos to @s2sailor for persistence.

On the plus side I think I saw a bit of a speed improvement though still a long ways to go to be the same as Current.  On the minus side, I was reminded as to the increased eye/mouse movement and additional clicks required to get something done based upon the layout and embedded menus of the beta.  I hope these things gets a look.  Or at least don't bleed over into the desktops.

• Level 5*
35 minutes ago, CalS said:

Though it might be better to be somehow more direct with the survey.  When something isn't "working" like views in the beta I tend to not go back there.

I almost didn't post this thinking that maybe Evernote wanted this discoverable (for some reason?) instead of announced but went ahead anyway to inform the community.   I think it's best to provide as much feedback as possible.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, s2sailor said:

I think it's best to provide as much feedback as possible.

Agree 100%.  I also think it is best to make it easy to provide said feedback.

Just completed it as well. 

Congratulations to the Evernote team. For the first time in decades I have actually been asked about something, and I can see progress. It's great.

The new web client (beta) is really really good; I switched directly from the original web client and am quite happy that. From the very little use I gave it (still mainly using the native clients on Windows and Android) it looks very well designed. Formatting is more powerful now, and the editor seems to have a better feel than the Windows client.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Glad that after unifying the editor, they are now planning on unifying the view options. They are progressing fast! 

For the first time over the past few years I can feel the energy of Evernote team again B)

• Level 5

I believe the energy was always there. But it lacked orientation, that means vision and goals. Energy without targets just creates movement - but at the end you will find yourself somewhere else, and at the same time somehow still where you have been.

Good to see that this vital element is now back and drives the return to the top.

• Like 1