Evernote not showing all my notes on apple watch

Hello, 

I have 16 notes in my evernote account but on my apple watch only 8 notes are displayed. Is this a limitation of evernote? I already tried uninstall, install without an effect, still showing only 8 notes. Thank you for all advices.

Peter

• Level 5

No idea.

But EN is for sure not build for 16 notes, so my questioning is more about how the notes are organized, and maybe if these 8 notes have something in common, like a shared notebook they all belong to etc.

I would ask myself as well if the watch has an own access to the cloud database, or whether it draws its input from the i-device that in turn draws the notes from the cloud. No Apple Watch, so no way myself to tell this apart. I just know that WatchOS is becoming more and more autonomous, but that it is for most functions still relying on an iOS device to support it.

8 hours ago, Peter Boll said:

Hello, 

I have 16 notes in my evernote account but on my apple watch only 8 notes are displayed. Is this a limitation of evernote? I already tried uninstall, install without an effect, still showing only 8 notes. Thank you for all advices.

Peter

The Apple Watch app will not show all notes. I believe it's the 8 latest updated notes and then either 8 or 10 shortcut notes. It's not meant to be a full fledged app for viewing notes by scrolling through them. But if there is one that you aren't seeing that you need you can search for it on the watch. If you hard press it will pop up the options to make a new note, record audio, or search your notes. Depending on the amount of notes in the account it can take a hot minute to pull them up. I have 7500 notes in my account (personal) and even more in my business so I rarely use the search on the watch as it takes too long. I attached a screenshot of the options on the watch when you hard press.

IMG_5596.PNG

• Thanks 1