This is really bizarre:  In Windows, I clicked "New Note".  I gave it a title, and then clicked Add Tag. Before I could type anything, my web browser opens up Facebook and tries to create a post to share the note there. I closed the browser. I tried to Add Tag. It opened a web browser to "Create a Post" on Facebook. Rinse repeat.  I deleted the note and tried again - everything worked normally.  WTF?

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

This is really weird. Why is it happening to me again and again? Maybe there is something wrong with Facebook? It has become so slow, looks like it looses popularity and power. By the way, I connected Instagram to Evernote. I was super easy, because it requires 0 coding experience, so now I can send info between these to apps without any issues or bugs. Also, evernote imports automatically images, and that's extremely convenient for me. Additionally, here https://igautolike.com/product/instagram-auto-comments/ , you can find more interesting tools. Check them out.  For this reason, I think, Facebook will remain in the past, with all its lags and problems.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, ypspidsi said:

This is really weird. Why is it happening to me again and again? Maybe there is something wrong with Facebook?

Hi.  Nothing in any version of Evernote could cause 'new note' to become 'new post' in a different application.  You might consider backing up your database and uninstalling/ reinstalling the app to see if that ends the behaviour...