Настройки Бизнес версии

Больше 5 лет пользовался версией Basic. Год назад перешли на версию Бизнес для 2х сотрудников. С самого начала не понял как разделить личный Аккаунт и Премиум при настройке электронных адресов. В итоге просто зарегистрировал новый @ на Google и назначил данного пользователя, себя, администратором. Второму пользователю отправил ссылку на Премиум, а сам остался без Премиум возможностей. Сейчас продлеваем подписку на Бизнес версии. Как настроить права Администратора,уже имея личный аккаунт  в Evernote?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
On 6/19/2019 at 6:49 PM, 353353LTD@gmail.com said:

For more than 5 years, I used the Basic version. A year ago, they switched to the Business version for 2 employees. From the very beginning I didn’t understand how to divide my personal Account and Premium when setting up email addresses. As a result, I simply registered a new @ to Google and assigned this user, myself, as an administrator. The second user sent a link to the Premium, and he was left without Premium features. Now we renew the subscription to the Business version. How to configure Administrator rights, already having a personal account in Evernote?

Hi.  This is a (mainly) user-supported forum.  As a Business subscriber you should get priority support from Evernote direct - try contacting them here.