RavBoy

Difficulty Using Evernote Chat Support?

I'm a premium paid user.  Just tried accessing chat support, as being down-under in the Southern hemisphere feels worse than making a return call between Mars and Earth, in terms of resolving my now 5-day technical support issue. 

The EN Chat dialogue box/popup doesn't seem to be responsive or allow me to actually input a message. I know its now 7am UTC-6 time so they are open but the chat popup seems non-functioning!?

See image for how it looks to me...and yes I am logged in/on

image.thumb.png.091595143279687d65093a9194421b6f.png

image.thumb.png.190e1928c3930681d928baed7260616a.png

How do i actually initiate a chat, if i can't input a message?

Siri says, in Sacramento it is still 06,50AM at this very moment (15.51 MEST, Berlin).

Im now on to EN Chat online but using my Phone browser.  My phone browser has a message input field/box. However when using chrome on desktop and logged into EN chat support, NO message input box appears...at least for me on my browser/PC

I just tried using another browser, inthis case Internet Explorer...and the chat box opened as clear separate chat box, and the message input field is all there...yippee, hooray, a win at last. 

To be clear, the issue I was having was when using Chrome for Windows Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)

EDIT:  MS Edge browser also works fine when trying to access EN Chat feature

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, RavBoy said:

To be clear, the issue I was having was when using Chrome for Windows Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Tried the Brave browser.  Like chrome without the ads.

• Thanks 1

I haven't yet tried. Others have mentioned/recommended it... will surely do so soon, cheers

• Like 1