There's no way to submit a support ticket in the app

• Level 5*

I'm on 8.11 beta 1 and I agree - generating a log takes me to a share menu and I can select Evernote to generate a note,  or email to generate an email without a 'to' address.  The option is to generate a log to send to Evernote,  but users need a destination address...

Work around (I guess) would be to share the log to Evernote and then request support,  copying the share URL of the note containing the log into the support request...?

3 hours ago, gazumped said:

I'm on 8.11 beta 1 and I agree - generating a log takes me to a share menu and I can select Evernote to generate a note,  or email to generate an email without a 'to' address.  The option is to generate a log to send to Evernote,  but users need a destination address...

Work around (I guess) would be to share the log to Evernote and then request support,  copying the share URL of the note containing the log into the support request...?

This is all grand but what e-mail address should I use?

The option to submit a ticket is not available in 8.9 either.

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, rimboma said:

This is all grand but what e-mail address should I use?

I was talking about generating the log and saving it to a note in Evernote;  then open a support request from https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new and wait for the ticket number confirmation,  and reply with an email containing the share URL (a public share) of the note containing the log.

Depending on what's in the log it would be safer to copy and paste the content into the reply to the ticket email.

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, PinkElephant said:

EN restricts the access to company resources like support

Doh!  Sorry - and yes,  email support is for subscribers only.  Sorry;  should have seen that...

2 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Yes, it is there - but for paying users only ! Since you are on a free ride, EN restricts the access to company resources like support. If this is good marketing is another question ...

I've already send you the address https://twitter.com/evernotehelps in another thread.You may try it there.

This is a guess. Not an information. It would have been an information only if e-mail support was the only support channel in existence as far as software products are concerned.

• Level 5

Just send you another post in another thread.

If your subscription status is as it shows (BASIC = not paying), you are on a free ride, and this is it. If you get support, depends on the company policy of EN, and the rest on us users who are in the forum.

1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

Just send you another post in another thread.

If your subscription status is as it shows (BASIC = not paying), you are on a free ride, and this is it. If you get support, depends on the company policy of EN, and the rest on us users who are in the forum.

You're just repeating what I knew all along. The web page *does* *not* provide a *clear information* on support access. Period. It's a usability issue, nothing else.

• Level 5

One can say loud „No, you do not get support“.

Or one simply does not offer the possibility.

The first is less offensive, and maybe while searching the whole site you find enough reasons to finally subscribe ... Maybe marketing is not so bad, on a second thought 😇

So don’t worry, be happy: There are enough paying users already running amok with support to get this android thing fixed.

A happy iOS user (we got ours fixed with 8.20).