EN Web: Notes duplicate every minutes

Dear,

Sometimes, when connected to EN web, I create a note and this note is duplicating automatically several times...

Sometimes, it even disregard changes I made within the note like adding a website link?!

• Level 5

So you logged into your account through a FF session - on which OS (Windows, MacOS, ...) ?

Personally I use the regular clients, so not much experience with the web client. I remember there was an issue about Firefox not supporting the software that was used to program the current web interface. But I did not follow up, maybe it was resolved in the meantime. You can search the forum for threads about this. I just entered on my Mac into EN using FF, and created a test note, no problems doing so.

Another option would be to use another browser, like Chrome or Safari, Opera should work as well.

I was on the actual version of Evernote and get back to the Classic version.

I connect with Firefox to evernote.com and use a Linux Debian 10 OS.

I tried to connect to EN with other browsers like Chromium and Midori... I can't pass the loggin page:

I set my user but the second field for the Password doens't even show...

This is all I can tell

Thank you for your help trying to sort this out.

• Level 5

No issue. I am on Safari, plus FF, plus other „lean“ browsers. No Linux, so I am not aware what may be different there.

When I type in my user, and hit enter, the PW field is uncovered right below. Enter PW, hit enter again. In my case 2FA will then ask for a 6-digit-key, and that is it. Have to remember to cross this „remember my for 30 days“-box, to be able to use it without 2FA for the time being (my own machine, of course). 

I'm glad everything works just fine for you.

Is there any way to get in touch with a tech guy from Evernote how could directly check those duplicates in my basket?

And then track back to the issue...

• Level 5

Not really as you are on a BASIC account. EN restricts support pretty much to paying users. Nonpaying only get support on account issues (and of course on how to upgrade 😉 )

You may try this https://twitter.com/evernotehelps

Maybe they are interested when you mention that you are on Linux - rumor tells they want to firm up their standing with users of this OS.

• 2 weeks later...

ok thanks for the info

unfortunately I do not have a twitter account

but as I'm working iince more than 5 years on Linux and tried many distros... maybe they'll read this post and get in touch with me....

I'll be glad to share experience and improve this tool

bye Pink & thanks again for your effort!

• 10 months later...