Problem with synchronization with new hard drive

Hi! I have changed my lap hard drive and can't synchronize my notes with my cel. I have the basic edition. I don't know how to add my lap as second device allowed by the licence. If anybody may have a suggestion, will be much appreciated!!!!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have you installed Evernote on your laptop and logged in with your existing user name and password?  Give it a few minutes to synchronise and you should up be up and running...

• Level 5*
22 hours ago, RicardoFer said:

Hi! I have changed my lap hard drive and can't synchronize my notes with my cel. I have the basic edition. I don't know how to add my lap as second device allowed by the licence. If anybody may have a suggestion, will be much appreciated!!!!

As per @gazumped, logon is all that's  required.

You can verify yourlogon credentials using the web platform at www.evernote.com

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, RicardoFer said:

If you had a previous laptop/hard drive, you may need to go to the web client, remove your device there, then try syncing. It may think you already have a device, or you have some other older device, or a mobile device and your 2 count is up. It will not remove devices automatically.