Saved search is not displayed on Android app

Saved search is displayed normally on Windows and iOs but is not displayed on Android. Because there are no values for saved search, I cannot create a widget that display saved searches. Does anyone know a solution? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Level 5*

Hi.  Saved searches can also be Shortcuts,  which show up in the main menu.  When I tap the search icon (magnifying glass) I also get recent and saved searches popping up.

Hi gazumped. That is were I also usually get my saved search but recently it has disappeared, meaning there no saved search appears there anymore. I have reinstalled the app. Have removed all old saved search and remake but without results

gazumped: How do you save a search in Android?  none of my saved searches from Windows are in Android, and when I search for something on Android I have no option to save it. All I get are "recent searches".

More info: when I do a search, the Hamburger menu has these options: Select notes, Add to homescreen, sort, sync and settings. No "save search"

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, lisec said:

How do you save a search in Android?

It's a bit like Tables (I think) - you can save a search in Desktop,  and that will then sync to your mobile account.  Though I seem to remember a sync option of whether or not to sync shortcuts as well as other metadata - which I can't now find on either desktop (Win10) or mobile (Android).  Also just checked the web (beta) without success.  I'm confused.  Is it because I'm on the beta Android track and -usually- am running a beta version?  Hmmn.  It could be that I'm just talented I guess...  (not).

Do you have a desktop version with saved searches somewhere?

15 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Do you have a desktop version with saved searches somewhere?

Oh yeah. Lots. Obviously they are not syncing over to Android.

The shortcuts are synching EXCEPT for those shortcuts that are searches... so there is obviously an issue with searches.  I hope they fix it soon. I'm leaving for Europe on Tuesday and on pretty much all my travels there is always some bug in Evernote that prevents me from using it properly!

45 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Though I seem to remember a sync option of whether or not to sync shortcuts as well as other metadata - which I can't now find on either desktop (Win10) or mobile (Android). 

I have it in Win10 Desktop version: 6.18.4.8489 (308489) Public (CE Build ce-62.3.7750)

image.png.8420143ba5e4d7a985fc7d4d491a9bd0.png

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
On 5/31/2019 at 5:59 PM, lisec said:

I have it in Win10 Desktop version

?? Could've sworn I looked there two or three times..  not working on Windows at the moment (Linuxing here) so I can't check.  Odd (and worrying) if it's not working - want to try a support request?