Hide/show buttons on more customizable tool bar

KristineK

Idea

Would be nice with more options for customizing the tool bar with more choices than is now available. Eg. 

• New notebook
  • New note
  • Hide/show side panel (the one with the notebooks, tags, waste basket etc)
  • Hide/show content panel (the one in the middle between side panel and note)

It would be nice that the "new" buttons were always on the same place and readily available.

It would be really nice to be able to see the note in a larger area (hiding the other two columns) more easily than is currently available without having to go into fullscreen view.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, KristineK said:

It would be really nice to be able to see the note in a larger area (hiding the other two columns) more easily than is currently available without having to go into fullscreen view.

You can open  notes each in their own windows.117063660_ScreenShot2019-05-23at08_50_04.png.b858450884be0654d28114ccdd8333f0.png

Also, I use toplist view
It gives me more room for the note panel

2033411350_ScreenShot2019-05-23at08_52_22.png.e0105714bd93744175800f2c917c81ee.png

33 minutes ago, migueltu3w said:

An option to show more note than the standard 5 would be very useful as well. I use a lot of different notes during the day and I would love to have it right there when needed.

Standard 5 ???

I use update sequence for my note list.  My current notes are at the top of the list.