Shane D.

Evernote - Behind The Scenes Video Series

I'm looking forward to seeing this behind-the-scenes video series, to see what Evernote is up to, and learning more about the future of the Evernote product suite. 👍🏼

• Like 2

Looking forward to seeing work chat being improved and notifications of updates on spaces , notebooks for business users 

• Like 1

This behind the scenes look will also allow people to get on board preparing for new features. I suggest that one of the team have a short instructional video for each new feature that you bring on board.

• Like 1

Congratulations for the initiative, I love the superation's spirit of the Evernote team, for this reason is the leader, because it strives to improve every day. Impatient to watch the next video and happy to help from my humble opinion.

Where can we express our comments and opinions?

Kind regards

• Like 1

Good step ahead in becoming more transparent to its users, in whats going on ahead. Thanks Ian and Team Evernote. 

• Like 4

Thanks Ian and team.  Appreciate knowing more about what is being worked on and what is in the pipeline.  Also useful to understand some of EN pain points.

• Like 1

Fantastic initiative. Looking forward to seeing the developments and planning. Appreciate the trust you are showing in your community in sharing this.

• Like 1

Hi,

this is great idea. I have a lot of questions from clients about Evernote future and It will be nice have more inside information 👍

Jan

• Like 1

This is a good idea. Keep it up :) Lets see how it goes.

• Like 1

@victorganan We'll be creating posts for each new video, so If you have feedback regarding the video series itself I would just post it there.

If you have a feedback that is product related, please put that in the feedback section of the forums.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

This this is a great idea! You have my support on that series!

• Like 1

There are many of us faithful EN Premium users that hope this series reveals your continued commitment to Penultimate.  It is almost like EN has abandoned it, and it is a vitally needed app for the EN workflow.  Bring back a robust version of it.  Please!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pastor Wynn said:

There are many of us faithful EN Premium users that hope

Please can there be coverage of the effort to:

• address the backlog of bugs (real acknowledged ones, not necessarily complaints about how things are designed, or feature requests)
  • improve regression testing
  • tighten up the beta process so changes aren't released straight into production
  • better version control
  • Like 1