Bug making Evernote unusable for the iPhone

Hello there. I’m a long-time, FREQUENT user of Evernote. It’s honestly for a long time now been pretty essential for my general day-to-day functioning.

Just recently, probably 3-4 weeks ago, the iPhone app began occasionally entering a state where I couldn’t use it: the screen zooms way up or down, with the keyboard becoming separated...to the point where I simply cannot type, nor see what I’m typing in the first place.

Anyway, the above state became the app’s permanent state, to where I can’t use it at all. ...and once again, this app is totally vital to me! Any help or information is appreciated.

Hey @Ballfreak10, I have a few questions:

1. Could you send a screenshot to clarify what happens?
  2. Have you logged out and re-logged in?
  3. Have you deleted it the re-downloaded it?
  4. Which iPhone do you have?
  5. What version of Evernote do you have?
  6. Do you have Beta version?
  7. Do you have more than just iPhone that you use for Evernote?
  8. If so, then which devices do you have?

I'm sorry  I'm hammering you with so many questions on the first post, but, it will help me help you . . .

1.) unfortunately no, because the app abruptly began working properly again.

2.) yes.

3.) yes.

4.) iPhone 7.

5.) whatever the latest version is; I keep it up to date.

6.) no; i actually haven’t heard of that.

7.) yes.

8.) laptop(PC - have not experienced any issues there, though I hardly ever use it on my laptop).

4 minutes ago, Ballfreak10 said:

1.) unfortunately no, because the app abruptly began working properly again.

2.) yes.

3.) yes.

4.) iPhone 7.

5.) whatever the latest version is; I keep it up to date.

6.) no; i actually haven’t heard of that.

7.) yes.

8.) laptop(PC - have not experienced any issues there, though I hardly ever use it on my laptop).

Ok, so beta version is like the "new-version-before-it's-released-which-probably-has-bugs" type of version. I am confused now, how did it all of a sudden start working? or does it work, then not, work, then not, work, then not etc...? Or did it just work when you opened it?

Ok, so 13 notebooks and 853 notes is not too much to worry anything about, so I'd personally suggest a Support Ticket (when you press "support ticket", in order to get a support ticket, its kinda tricky because it doesn't open right up to the "Support Ticket". It will open up to an "Evernote Support" page, so, in order to get a support ticket, you have to fill out these specifically: where it says "What can we help you with?", you press the box and press "My Account", then the next box says "Select a topic", you put in "unable to log in", and when you scroll down, it has some words, then there is :

OR
Talk to other users  Community  Never sleeps
Upgrade to Premium for chat  Upgrade
RECOMMENDED
Send us an email  Submit ticket  Whenever you need us

Then you press "Submit Ticket" , and submit a ticket) you can also contact Evernote Via. E-Mail if you are a subscriber. Or Via. Twitter at @everrnotehelps.
You can  also contact staff in this Forum and  DM them ( personal messaging ) :  @Shane D. and @Nick L..
Edited by MatS14
Changing an accidental "Fallout" to "Fill out"