Jo W

Add Undo command - PLEASE!

Idea

It's SO easy to unintentionally delete info. Important info. Vital info. We NEED to be able to undo a mistake. 

3 replies to this idea

On 5/13/2019 at 9:45 PM, Jo W said:

It's SO easy to unintentionally delete info. Important info. Vital info. We NEED to be able to undo a mistake. 

If you use the keyboard, the undelete button is above the keys, the symbol at the very left. If you use a real keyboard, there will only show a small menu bar at the bottom of the page, where the undo is found as well. Beside it is the redo-option.

A further option in iOS is to activate the „shake to undo“ option in the settings of iOS. Somewhere in settings, general, .... Mine is in German, so I am not sure how this spells in Englisch. Looks weird to hold your iPad firmly with a furious look in the eyes and rattle it, but it will open a little window asking whether you want to undo the last action. 

For me this is enough undo in iOS in practical life. Sequential undo some steps backwards might be nice, but is IMHO not essential. 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2019 at 1:45 PM, Jo W said:

As per @PinkElephant     IMG_3079.jpeg.90b0835540cddc340cc540fd6c12b617.jpegUndo/Redo/Paste buttons are at the top left corner of the keyboard

I also make use of the Note History feature, and I have personal backups.