Evernote printer driver

I have been an Evernote user for almost a decade, and I find it inconvenient / baffling / necessary for EN's image to include a printer driver. With the new CEO, who may have the strong broom necessary to overhaul / improve and re-instal EN as the premier note-taking app, this may be possible.

I just hope someone reads this, and all the other, comments on the same issue. If OneNote has it, then EN should too. Installing an EN printer driver to print from any app direct to EN would be an ENORMOUS boost.

Recently, I have been considering other note-taking apps, although I keep coming back to EN. My loyalty will be tested by the willingness and ability of EN's leadership to give us something new and beautiful.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Can you give us some more information about the circumstances in which you'd want to 'print' to Evernote?  Given that any image or document can be attached, clipped, forwarded, dropped, imported, and scanned (I probably missed some options).  Why the need to print!

Edit:  Plus my Windows desktop can print directly to PDF or DOCX files (amongst other formats) which are easily processable as above...

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, Gramatica said:

include a printer driver

Just wondering what format you're expecting your printing to be stored?

Evernote's native format is enml.

I've used print-to-pdf, and stored this in Evernote as a file attachment.

Thanks for your comments. My comment has been answered elsewhere. While I would LOVE the convenience of an Evernote printer driver, I can see that the print to file is similar.

Archived