Moving Notebooks

Jeremy England

Idea

I really enjoy that the notebook the note is in is always visible now. I clicked there to try and move the notebook. When it opened up the whole notebook in the sidebar it made sense that that was the behavior displayed, however I am used to opening the the move note dialogue on the Mac app. That's more intuitive to me, anyone else feel this same way?  

• Like 1

5 replies to this idea

I had the same feeling as well.

There should be a button or option to move the note to another notebook in an easy way with 1 click, instead of the existing old way of click on "three dots" and then "move to" and then choose the notebook.

The same for me. I was trying to move a note from one notebook from another just trying to picl it up with the mouse, but discovered I had to click on the "3 dots" and select the notebook for changing the note

I agree.  "Switch to the notebook this note is in" is not something I do very often.  "Move this note to a different notebook" is something I do all the time, so it should be the easiest task to perform.

+1 for this.

Currently processing my default notebook my "Inbox" and it is taking a lot longer without the ability to quickly move notes, I too clicked the name of the Notebook thinking I could easily move the note.

Using the current method if it stays, would be easier if you could type the first few letters of the notebook you are looking for and it would bring up the list, similar to the Tag function.

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5

Hey All,

This is really great feedback!

However, this is more so related to our Web Client, and not the Editor experience.

I'm going to move this to a more appropriate location, but please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any other questions!