Deleting note without ending up at top of notelist?

Everytime I delete a note the note list is being refreshed and I end up at the top of the list. I have about 200 notes. This means that if I want to delete a note in the middle of the list and then another one close to it, I have to scroll down a hundred notes twice. This is very annoying. Is there a solution where the list of notes does not get refreshed?

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, Chinglan said:

Everytime I delete a note the note list is being refreshed and I end up at the top of the list. I have about 200 notes. This means that if I want to delete a note in the middle of the list and then another one close to it, I have to scroll down a hundred notes twice. This is very annoying. Is there a solution where the list of notes does not get refreshed?

The Evernote for Windows application will let you multi-select notes, and move them all to the Trash (looks like you need to do the delete via the right-click menu). Once deleted, it looks as though the current note list remains stable, minus the deleted notes (i.e., it doesn't go back to the top).

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  I tend to assign a tag - like <deleteme> in this case - rather than actually deleting the note.  Then I can go back and search for the targets,  select all and delete all in one go.