Integration with 3rd party tools and services (Moleskine & Mailbutler)

sjachille

Idea

This does not have to do (directly) with the remake but I think it is worth flagging: I take notes and was using the Evernote business notebooks. They are no longer available. I purchased the smaller version of the notebook.  The reminder icon has disappeared - it was useful :( 

Suggestion: I think it would be nice to have an edition of the notebook without the 3 months subscription: For those who have a subscription it makes no sense to purchase them.

How about a template (A4/A5) that can be used as an alternative to the notebooks if they are being phased out? The App would recognize the  layout and deliver the great user experience and people like myself are seeking to bridge digital and analogic.

Last (but not least) - integration with MailButler. There are many bugs there in the syncing process. I know this is probably out of scope but it is definitely another feature that I use within my ecosystem.

• Sad 1

6 replies to this idea

• Level 5

@sjachille Thank you for your feedback!

For the purposes of this forum, we're looking to focus on the editor experience.

That being said, I'm moving this thread to a more appropriate location.

However, please continue to share any feedback related to the editor experience here, and any general feedback in our product feedback sections of the forum.

Thanks!

• Level 5

I used and enjoyed the Moleskine Evernote Edition stationary as well. Well designed, high quality, good looking in daily use until the last page.

However, there were some things around the importing I never got straight. For example, the sequence of pages was randomly (?) altered when importing more than 1 page into a note. The private section at the bottom of the page sometimes was shown, sometimes not etc. To me it seemed everything was build around the concept to have each and any „note“ always just on one page.

Am I alone on this experience ?

And yes, using the points coming with the notebooks was no simple task. With help from EN Support, I let my abo expire in iTunes, used my points, and will switch back to the paid model after using them up. I could have done without as well, just buying the plain notebook.

• Like 1
On 4/2/2019 at 8:52 AM, sjachille said:

This does not have to do (directly) with the remake but I think it is worth flagging: I take notes and was using the Evernote business notebooks. They are no longer available. I purchased the smaller version of the notebook.  The reminder icon has disappeared - it was useful :( 

Suggestion: I think it would be nice to have an edition of the notebook without the 3 months subscription: For those who have a subscription it makes no sense to purchase them.

How about a template (A4/A5) that can be used as an alternative to the notebooks if they are being phased out? The App would recognize the  layout and deliver the great user experience and people like myself are seeking to bridge digital and analogic.

Last (but not least) - integration with MailButler. There are many bugs there in the syncing process. I know this is probably out of scope but it is definitely another feature that I use within my ecosystem.

Mailbutler has an Evernote extension that’s free. You can get it here. It’s a wonderful add on. I’ve used it for a couple years. https://www.mailbutler.io/evernote-exporter/

The Moleskine Business notebook was the reason I first started using Evernote.  After I fill my current notebook I may not rescubscribe.  Please provide the notebook, even if it doesn't come with subscription months.

Regards

the 3 month subscription gives you freemonths using the points system which has been worth it for me.  

but thtigns have changed and the smart notebooks are now stupid notebooks. thnx evernote :(

and it looks like moleskine support is gone. i have over 30 evernote moleskine notebooks that are now just plain old expensive note books. why evernote, why?   also i no longer see the post it logo when i scan them. the previous ios version was perfect. a lot less clicking and it was easier to scan documents{post-its, moleskine}. it was easier to move scans to other notebooks. this version is more clicking, it will keep scanning the same doc over and over, i often get 5 copies in the same note.  it has also made my investment in evernote smart notebooks worthless minus the points i hope i will be able to keep using.  i so hate this new version of evernote.