Print PDF to Evernote on Mac

I am trying to print my PDFs directly to an Evernote file.  I can do this easily on my work PC.  

A note on the Evernote forum from a few years ago indicated that Evernote could be selected as a printer on my Mac, but when I try this, it states that this is not supported.

How can I directly print/save PDFs (not from the web) to Evernote, without copy/paste?

Thanks!

• Level 5*

1044945630_ScreenShot2019-03-29at05_47_25.png.c3c062b972937ba21f3c1ad54c7ef78e.png

The Mac print command has a print-to pdf/evernote feature

My Mac process is to have a designated import folder.  
I file the pdfs in this folder and they are imported to Evernote as a note attachment.

On Macs, this is not a built-in Evernote feature.  
The steps are

1. Create folder
  2. Set up folder actions to run a script  (Automator/Applescript)

1180396675_ScreenShot2019-03-29at05_36_13.png.5eee614562a1a4b9768ce92f75a9ac3f.png182552621_ScreenShot2019-03-29at05_34_01.png.afbca100a0b4dc3b7d1717c282df65c9.png

• 3 weeks later...

I am also looking for this service. And it does work on the Mac: I have it as a reliable friend on my MBP. Now that I am getting ready to shift to a new Mac, I find that I do not remember how to activate this service:

Choosing print command brings out the print dialogue. In the lower lefter corner there is a button named "PDF". Pressing it shows a bunch of options one of which is "save to evernote as pdf". 

Only on the new Mac it has not "appeared". I wish someone could remind me how to set it up, and help me get up to speed on the new machine.

Thanks! Martin

• Level 5*
19 minutes ago, mhb116950 said:

Choosing print command brings out the print dialogue. In the lower lefter corner there is a button named "PDF". Pressing it shows a bunch of options one of which is "save to evernote as pdf". 

Only on the new Mac it has not "appeared". I wish someone could remind me how to set it up, and help me get up to speed on the new machine.

This might help