Incorrect Suggestions in Grammar Check

I'm using EN 7.9 on a MacBook Pro running Mojave 10.14.3. 

In both the Evernote for Mac App and in Evernote for Web (Chrome 73.0.3683.86), the grammar check is consistently "inviting" me to change correct uses of "they're" to (incorrect uses of) "their" or "there" (and vice versa) and correct uses of "you're" to "your" (and vice versa). What's more, the invitation comes in the form of a spell-check (red underline) -- when I click on the word, I get spell-check options. Even if I select "learn spelling" or "ignore spelling," the red underlining persists. 

Is this a known bug? Is there a fix? 

I'm much obliged for any help.

Screenshot from EN for Mac.png

Screenshot from EN Web.png

Screenshot of Drop Down Menu Options when Clicking on Underlined Word.png

• 1 year later...

I also managed to notice it because of it being too annoying. This red underlining was just horrible. I believe that it's better not to pay attention to corrections and suggestions of any program (at least during writing as opposed to, say, revising). These suggestions might confuse you and mess up the thoughts you have already come up with.
First, you need to compose your full text without any formatting. Then it's useful to check whether all grammar rules were followed, using spreadsheets from https://englishlinx.com. As a final step, it's nice to look at the suggestions that your spell checker and Evernote offer you, which may ultimately improve your text.