I can't find my notes!! Please help me!!

Last sem I used ever note and I chekced there are notes in my app (ever note). After vacation I farmatted my laptop and I installted ever note again but the notes are gone and I can't find it anymore... Where can I find my notes... P.s Last sem was September 3 to December 21. Plase help me to fine it because the notes are really important for me. 

Last sem I used ever note and I chekced there are notes in my app (ever note). After vacation I farmatted my laptop and I installted ever note again but the notes are gone and I can't find it anymore... Where can I find my notes... P.s Last sem was September 3 to December 21. Plase help me to fine it because the notes are really important for me. 

• Level 5*

Evernote is a cloud service; the master version of our data is stored on the Evernote servers (www.evernote.com)
Notes shouldn't get lost regardless of updates to our devices.

The most likely cause of your issue is that you're using the wrong userid/password and have accidently created a new account

edit: Both discussions have been merged

• Level 5*

If you've verified that you're using the correct login/password (try using the web application to verify that, and that your notes are there), then you should probably consult: 

• Level 5*

Make sure you are using the right username.  Sometimes accounts are accidentally created with usernames very similar to the original.  Typically that is what has happened when someone's notes "disappear".  May not be, but make sure.

Archived