"Mark as Done" date

Is there any way to see "Mark as Done" date of notes? Sometimes it is very important to remember when I have finished a task note. Now I just write down the date inside the note and then Mark as Done. But it is a hand job - sometimes I forget to write down the date, only Mark as Done. Evernote can remember and show when I do it - Mark as Done.

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, Walder said:

Is there any way to see "Mark as Done" date of notes? Sometimes it is very important to remember when I have finished a task note. Now I just write down the date inside the note and then Mark as Done. But it is a hand job - sometimes I forget to write down the date, only Mark as Done. Evernote can remember and show when I do it - Mark as Done.

If you are using the reminders function of EN, when you click on Mark as Done the date/time is added to the field Reminder Done.  You can then sort/search based upon that field (reminderdonetime)  

5 hours ago, CalS said:

If you are using the reminders function of EN, when you click on Mark as Done the date/time is added to the field Reminder Done.  You can then sort/search based upon that field (reminderdonetime)  

CalS, where is the "Reminder Done" field located? And how can I sort using this field?

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Walder said:

CalS, where is the "Reminder Done" field located? And how can I sort using this field?

In side or top list view right click on column headings to add the Reminder Done column.  You can click on the column to sort, or use the view menu to set the sort by reminder done.  

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, CalS said:

In side or top list view right click on column headings to add the Reminder Done column.  You can click on the column to sort, or use the view menu to set the sort by reminder done.  

Sadly, Evernote/Mac has less options than Windows  ☹️1719583688_ScreenShot2019-03-09at22_46_36.png.6e57363b7a0d660ea84bf503a8844edc.png

• Level 5*
13 minutes ago, CalS said:

My bad, not paying attention to the forum area.  If you do reminderdonetime:* search how do you acces the done times?

It's a search option.  We just don't get to add it as column in list view because  🤷‍♂️

Archived