Why all the updates?

I apologize if this is the wrong place for this question but I'm going nuts.  Why for the last month(s) have there been almost daily updates? Or at least several a week.

I am a premium user with a desktop and a notebook and every time I log in one or the other or both have evernote updates?

I googled for an answer but haven't found anything about it.

I've there is a version 7 coming? any idea when?

• Level 5*

Hi.  The last update I'm aware of was in January -

Evernote issued a 'hotfix' for some issues,  but there hasn't been a stream of changes that I'm aware of.  There are two further beta versions of 6.18 in play - under Tools > Options > General do you have 'enable beta updates' ticked?

• Level 5*
30 minutes ago, Phrugal said:

I apologize if this is the wrong place for this question but I'm going nuts.  Why for the last month(s) have there been almost daily updates? Or at least several a week.

I am a premium user with a desktop and a notebook and every time I log in one or the other or both have evernote updates?

I googled for an answer but haven't found anything about it.

I've there is a version 7 coming? any idea when?

Make sure you don't have beta updates enabled.  Go to Tools -> Options -> General and make sure "Enable beta features and updates" is not selected.  You can also deselect "Automatically check for updates."

Archived