Contacts Saved and Linked In Function NOT WORKING

gioia333

Idea

Hi. I have tried numerous times to contact support for Evernote. I have never received an answer. I need help and am hoping that this forum can be helpful. 

I have re-loaded the latest version of Evernote on my computer, phone, and online- so I am current. I use Evernote to snap pictures of business cards, then send an email to others, link in, and save to contacts. This was all working until maybe 6 months ago. I have been hobbling along; manually doing everything.... and I am just thinking. I am paying for this premium service for Evernote every month. This is ridiculous... and even more ridiculous that i can not get support. The contacts say they save... they dont. I have outlook exchange and I access it online. There must be something about that connection???? When the contacts say saved... Where exactly are they saving, if at all, and how do I change that setting, so they save to my outlook exchange. 

I use MindShift online and it is the MS exchange

Exchange 2013 Webmail Customers

https://mymail.mindshiftonline.com/

Also, I always get a note that I can not Link in with someone; but sometimes it actually works when I check LI and other times not. I dont have great confidence here. I have reloaded that LI account, as well. Anything else I can do to reset that link?

Help. Catherine

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5

Hi Catherine,

You mentioned:

I am paying for this premium service for Evernote every month. This is ridiculous... and even more ridiculous that i can not get support. 

Can you elaborate on what you mean here? Are you unable to open a support ticket or chat?

Archived