Search results with no colour marks

Earlier when I search for a specific word in my notebooks, the results came up and the word was marked in yellow. But now I found out that my search result coming up i right notebooks but the word is not marked in yellow any moore. In long notebooks I have to through it all to find the word I search for. Frustrating. I don´t know when this beahavier starts but probably a few years back. Some time I got the search word marked in yellow. But after a new search for the same word, no yellow mark. So, it suppose to work.

Anyone who know how to solv this? I am on Windows 10 and Evernote Basic.

• Level 5*

Hi. I'm on the latest Beta so probably not the same Evernote version as you,  but I hadn't noticed that highlights were missing from search terms - I just did a quick search and got highlights,  so I don't know what to suggest.  It's possible to find a term in a long note by using Ctrl+F to jump to the next occurrence in the note.  Can you see any pattern in where highlights are missing?  Are these PDF notes?  Images?  Do you ever see highlights?  If so,  in what type of note?

Hi, I installed the latest Beta version and got it working. I wrote a diary notebooks  every day and there I tried to search for some ocation. But now it seems ok again.

Archived