pranaman

Business Cards Notebook Not Showing

I scanned a bunch of business cards a while ago. While I don't have that service right now, and I can find cards, and I can search for that notebook, I don't see a business card folder in my Notebook list.

Isn't there supposed to be one?

Hi.  If you can find one of the cards,  the note containing it should show which notebook it is in.  Unless you created a manual Notebook to hold them,  AFAIK cards will be in your default notebook.  They're findable as a group with the search contentClass:evernote.contact.1

• Like 2

5 hours ago, gazumped said:

They're findable as a group with the search contentClass:evernote.contact.1

Nice Easter Egg!  👍  Or one can tag them Business.Card

• Like 1

I found it. I created a 'Notebook Stack', I think. It was under one of those.

Though I knew the Notebook name, I didn't see a way to find out which "Stack" it was in. Found it through trial and error.

Isn't a way that EN informs us which Stacks that Notebooks are in?

6 hours ago, pranaman said:

I found it. I created a 'Notebook Stack', I think. It was under one of those.

Though I knew the Notebook name, I didn't see a way to find out which "Stack" it was in. Found it through trial and error.

Hi.  I guess 'Stacks' are meant to be a logical grouping of notebooks.  If you create a notebook "Car" in stack "Holidays" and you have lots of notebooks and stacks it could be hard to find.  They only way you can search (AFAIK) is to check on a desktop device and expand every stack in your listing to search visually.

9 hours ago, pranaman said:

I use a Mac and we have a search box for notebooks944129747_ScreenShot2019-03-10at06_36_41.png.c02d86ef2c8363c2a45dc43474e171e3.png

I can only access this on the Notebook panel.

On 3/10/2019 at 6:33 AM, DTLow said:

I use a Mac and we have a search box for notebooks

We have the same feature. Doesn't seem to show which stack it's in though afaik.