Business Cards Notebook Not Showing

I scanned a bunch of business cards a while ago. While I don't have that service right now, and I can find cards, and I can search for that notebook, I don't see a business card folder in my Notebook list.

Isn't there supposed to be one?

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you can find one of the cards,  the note containing it should show which notebook it is in.  Unless you created a manual Notebook to hold them,  AFAIK cards will be in your default notebook.  They're findable as a group with the search contentClass:evernote.contact.1

• 3 weeks later...

I found it. I created a 'Notebook Stack', I think. It was under one of those.

Though I knew the Notebook name, I didn't see a way to find out which "Stack" it was in. Found it through trial and error.

Isn't a way that EN informs us which Stacks that Notebooks are in?

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, pranaman said:

I found it. I created a 'Notebook Stack', I think. It was under one of those.

Though I knew the Notebook name, I didn't see a way to find out which "Stack" it was in. Found it through trial and error.

Hi.  I guess 'Stacks' are meant to be a logical grouping of notebooks.  If you create a notebook "Car" in stack "Holidays" and you have lots of notebooks and stacks it could be hard to find.  They only way you can search (AFAIK) is to check on a desktop device and expand every stack in your listing to search visually.

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, pranaman said:

I use a Mac and we have a search box for notebooks944129747_ScreenShot2019-03-10at06_36_41.png.c02d86ef2c8363c2a45dc43474e171e3.png

I can only access this on the Notebook panel.

Archived