Upload and Store Notes online instead of locally

Hi,

I'm wondering whether it's possible to upload and store our notes in the cloud rather than locally for Evernote on Mac. I really like the feature in the Evernote ios app, since I have a large set of notes and they take up space and the Mac app runs slowly sometimes when I'm editing.

Hi,

I'm wondering whether it's possible to upload and store our notes in the cloud rather than locally for Evernote on Mac. I really like the feature in the Evernote ios app, since I have a large set of notes and they take up space and the Mac app runs slowly sometimes when I'm editing.

Thanks!

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, ejia said:

Currenty Evernote/Mac maintain a full database copy.  There's no option to change this.
This does take up storage space but I'm not seeing it causing a slowdown in editing.

The discussion has been moved to the Mac forum

• Level 5*

Not at this time, the Windows desktop version has the On Demand Sync capability, but not the Mac.  I just put 500 GB SSD in a Macbook Pro for $75.  Biggest pain in the exercise was the clone time.  Other than that I now have more storage and much faster response times all around.  

Archived