White Screen with “Devices”

JulianDM

Idea

I’ve started to run into an error everytime I open the evernote app on my ipad. 

The app loads normally at first, but then after a few seconds comes to a page that is blank except for “Devices” in black print at the top of the page. I don’t see anyway to exit this screen or return to my content. So I can’t access any of my notes. 

Can anyone help?

Thank you!
Julian

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, JulianDM said:

I’ve started to run into an error everytime I open the evernote app on my ipad. 

The app loads normally at first, but then after a few seconds comes to a page that is blank except for “Devices” in black print at the top of the page. I don’t see anyway to exit this screen or return to my content. So I can’t access any of my notes. 

Can anyone help?

Thank you!
Julian

As a basic user you can access two devices plus the web at the same time.  Go to the web version and check under devices (click on user icon to get to the menu) to see what devices are attached.  If you have two accessing and the iPad isn't one of them, revoke access on a device and try again.

Dear CalS, I could not use web Evernote too . When I log-in web Evernote, all my notes were in chaos as shown on the captured screen. I could not use web Evernote via my Window based desktop computer for several months. However, I checked my setting of Evernote via my mobile app. , and found that I did merely registered 2 devices as a basic member. Besides, My Chrome browser was the latest version.

WebEvernote_1.jpg

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, scwong1 said:

Dear CalS, I could not use web Evernote too . When I log-in web Evernote, all my notes were in chaos as shown on the captured screen. I could not use web Evernote via my Window based desktop computer for several months. However, I checked my setting of Evernote via my mobile app. , and found that I did merely registered 2 devices as a basic member. Besides, My Chrome browser was the latest version.

Don't know what chaos means are the screen shot.  In any case, go to Evernote web and then go to settings.  Revoke access to all devices there and then go back to your iPad.  Screen shot of what it looks like for me.  As a premium subscriber I have more than two devices active.

ScreenClip.png.8cd92a05f395e57569df016137a73ba6.png

Archived