Listing Notes on Web (Chrome)

GOUK

• Level 5*
10 minutes ago, GOUK said:

Hi,

Are there any third party apps that run on Chrome that display lists in a similar way to the Window client, with details of the note, tags, notebook etc?  

Sorry - don't understand the question.  Millions of apps exist that can do lists as well or better than Evernote.  I favour Workflowy (which is a browser add-in).  What exactly are you looking for here?

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

Sorry - don't understand the question.  Millions of apps exist that can do lists as well or better than Evernote.  I favour Workflowy (which is a browser add-in).  What exactly are you looking for here?

Sorry, I meant on top of Evernote (as I was in the Evernote forum).  The windows app is very rich, with a lot of information possible to be displayed when listing notes, such as notebook, tags , last updated etc.  The web version does not, so I was wondering if there was an alternative that provided the list view in a similar way to the windows client.

• Level 5*

Thanks for the background - short answer,  sorry:  No. 

If you're using the new Web version,  have you tried stepping back to the old UI?  Have a look in Settings to see whether you have the option.  That may have a different level of display.  The web version though is limited by the amount of processing space and power that's allowed by the browser itself - plus the limited bandwidth of having to download all displayed information from the server.  What you see is pretty much all you can get.

Archived