Sign in to follow this  
robb0924

Creating stacks in new Evernote Web

Idea

Hey guys, I love the new Evernote Web layout.  It looks more like my layout on my laptop at home.  There is one thing I am requesting.  I don't understand why you disabled the create a stack feature in the new web version.  When I am at work I like to do research on various things.  I'm not allowed to download and install software on company computers so I have to use Evernote Web.  I have to swith back and forth between the new and old versions to organize things the way I like them.  I would like to see that capabiity restored.  Thanks

2 replies to this idea

Hey guys I love the new look to Evernote Web.  It looks like the layout I have on my home laptop.  I conduct a lot of research at work and I am not allowed to install any apps on company computers so I have to use Evernote Web.  I don't understand why the new version can't create new stacks or move notebooks into existing stacks.  That is a feature I would like to see return.  Otherwise I have to swith back and forth between the old and new versions or just wait until I get home and reorganize.  Thanks.

5 hours ago, robb0924 said:

I don't understand why the new version can't create new stacks or move notebooks into existing stacks.

The new web version is a work in progress and since the old version allows you to create stacks, I would expect that the new version will eventually get this ability as well.