chrisRbln

Inline Images automaticall resize to full after changes in mobile app - bad..

Hi,

I've googled and searched here for a while now and there is this a very annoying behavior of Evernote if one is using it as a PC/Mac App and also as Mobile App.

I hope that is a bug and not meant as a "feature" ;o)

Description:

If I am editing a note on my macbook in the normal app and put in some images to enhance my content, I usually have to resize the image to much smaller because no matter how big the image is, it is always made fullsize, which is already quite annoying. I could live with this one time effort.... if this would be one time.

But once I am editing a note where there are pictures which have been resized, ALL the once resized pictures are full-sized again which is quite the mess and honestly makes the mobile app quite unusable because it messes up all my notes once I do a simple edit. And no.. i am not touching those images. 

Is there a way to prevent that? Or am I missing a setting here?

Would be great if you could solve that, i really love evernote but that seriously makes me angry since years already.. and now that I am using more and more the mobile app it kind of wants me to change to Microsofts OneNote or something else... 😕

Thank you!
Best

Christian

I use a Table with one cell and put the image into that Table cell - works better than just put the image into the note

as a workaround i am also sometimes do this with the one cell table. but it cannot be used in most of the cases and still is only a workaround. would really appreciate if evernote would change that obviously not correct behaviour :)

Got the same problem. Really annoying. 

Also, it would be great to have the ability to resize the image in mobile app.