Evernote on WearOS not working

Hi, 
I have installed Evernote on my Fossil smart watch that has WearOS. 
On launching Evernote on WearOS, I click on "To Dos" to get my to do items from Evernote. 
It shows loading icon and then nothing happens, I see home screen. Don't know why it is not showing my to dos ?

I really need help with this - Trying to find the solution for this problem since months. 
Appreciate your help! 

• Level 5

Hi, @CloudWalker, and welcome to the forums! I see the same post in the General Discussions forum; duplicate postings are frowned upon.

Having said that, I wish I could offer some actual help, but I'm not a WearOS user. But let me ask this: how are you identifying "to do items from Evernote"? Is there a specific note (or notes) that have checkbox lists you're using for to-dos? Or what is the "To Dos" you're clicking on? Sorry for being a bit dense on this.

Hi @Dave-in-Decatur. Thanks for your response.

In the Evernote for WearOS app they have mentioned that items with checklists are treated as to-dos : https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005847-How-to-use-Evernote-for-Android-Wear.

If you look at the link I shared above, you can see their app where you can click on "To Dos" to view your to dos on your watch. The app keeps closing without any notification, thus seeking support in community.

Archived