David Moore

? Updated Evernote?, Win Apps say Yes,, Ev'te says NO

I HAVE Updated a  few times,  Apps in Win 10 Settings displays latest Evernote 6.17.6.

BUT, I keep receiving the same Update Reminder Message in Evernote telling me I have 6.15.3  307881.

Hi.  What does the Evernote > Help > About menu say your version is?

It sounds like you have EN installed in more than one place. Assuming there's only one entry in the installed program settings (because you can have the WinStore and direct download versions installed at the same time), try running Task Manager and seeing where the (running) 6.15.3 version is located. (Expand details, expand 'Evernote' under apps [or go to the Details pane], right-click on the app and select Properties. This will show the location of the executable.

• Like 1

dconnet -

I'm curious. I don't see any way to "expand details" in the task manager. Could you explain?

In Windows 10, at the bottom of the window there's "More details / Fewer details" (You want more details, the text will then show "Fewer details")

(checks my Win7 VM...) Just click on the 'Processes' tab - right click on the evernote.exe process, and select Properties.