Send notebook contents to someone

I have a bunch of appliance manuals in a notebook saved as pdf's along with general notes that I would like to give to the new owner of our home. Then I'd like to be able to delete that notebook from my file. Support told me that if I delete the notebook, it will no longer appear in their Evernote file. Is there someway around this? I have 92 notes. I can select a note and export it as an .enex file. If I select all 92 notes my only option seems to be to share it. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can handle this. The new owner has a pc, not a Mac. Any input would be appreciated.

• Level 5*
27 minutes ago, muglich said:

I can select a note and export it as an .enex file.

Select all the notes and export as html format.  This produces a Table of Contents file, separate html files for each note, and the pdf files.

Store on a USB flash drive.

The notes can be read by any browser app.

Thanks for that information. Figures that a user knows something that tech support didn't. I don't see a Table of Contents file but that's not important. What I'm wondering now is can they import this into OneNote if that's what they use? What I like about Evernote is I can search for a word in the document body or title and it will find it. But that doesn't work with the extracted files. It will only find something in the title.

3 minutes ago, muglich said:

Thanks for that information. Figures that a user knows something that tech support didn't. I don't see a Table of Contents file but that's not important. What I'm wondering now is can they import this into OneNote if that's what they use? What I like about Evernote is I can search for a word in the document body or title and it will find it. But that doesn't work with the extracted files. It will only find something in the title.

You may want to check out the OneNote Importer: https://www.onenote.com/import-evernote-to-onenote

Also, I saw this a few years ago, but not sure it still works: https://www.onenotegem.com/document/how-to-import-existing-h-t-m-l-files-with-folder-structure

Good luck!

Archived