rblankman

Can't log in

When I try to log into my account, all that comes up is the Evernote logo on a white screen and text telling me that this may take longer the first time I log in, even though I've successfully logged in many times before. In order to post this, I had to enter a display name and create a new account. I don't know what else to do, all of my notes are on my account and I badly need to access them.

Screenshot (9).png

• Like 1

Hi there,

I suppose you are trying to login via browser? If so have you tried a different one (if you used Chrome,  try Firefox, etc).

As an option you can try to clean up cookies (if you don't know how,  just google:  clean up cookies [your browser name]. you should replace [your browser name] with a browser name you are using).

Let me know if you need any help with above, or if that help. I seen similar behavior while ago & managed to fix it.

Good luck!

The reference to logging in for the first time suggests that you may have accidentally created a new account. (It's incredibly easy to do.) Be sure you're logging in with the correct username/email and password for your existing Evernote account.

Same issue, could not access my notes through evernote web today on Chrome or Edge browsers.

It worked on Firefox, I can log in. but the version on Firefox is a bit buggy (every time you select a word, it's focusing back to the top of the page)... and also I have all my system set on chrome, especially dark mode... which is why I use Web rather than the blinding app...

@rblankman and @Tutur , what are the browser types and versions that you're seeing this problem in? We identified a problem and are working on a fix but we want to make sure all angles are taken into consideration. Your feedback is highly appreciated. 

• Like 2

Quick Update!

We have fixed this issue this afternoon. Please login to Evernote Web and let us know if you run into any problems. 

Regards,