Em J

Recurring Reminders/ Snooze

Idea

Please consider adding recurring reminders as a feature in Evernote. I have been using Tick Tick to set reminders for tasks that need to be completed (receive a ping and the option to snooze and re-ping me at a later time). The reminder feature in Evernote is not robust nor does it have the option to snooze. Also, I noticed after an Evernote reminder goes off (android) it disappears from my status bar. I like to have the option to either mark my task as complete, snooze, or change date. I'd like to use one platform. Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

4 replies to this idea

A very early suggestion years ago when Evernote first introduced reminder dates,  but worth requesting again...  (I also currently get around the general lack of calendar and reminder features by using TickTick)

I would welcome improvement/enhancement to the reminders feature.  I think there is at least one other thread around on this, but I've up voted this one as well.

This can only be implemented as a cross-platform feature.

I'd move the discussion, but there's already a discussion at 

WRT snoozing, there is an active feature request for this:

Please go there and click the upward-pointing arrow at the top of the page to vote for it--it'll turn green for you when you've clicked it.