skwh8140

Where did evernote's emails about weekly productivity reports go?

Last time I got one was 2 years ago, I was thinking it would be nice convenience to have them as a general overview

weekly report.PNG

• Like 1

Don't think I ever saw one of those before.  What OS and Evernote version do you have!

Interesting.  I've never seen one of these either.

Evernote version is latest one in windows 10. The Help -> About... option in menu shows window below. I suppose version is: 6.17.6.8292 (308292) Public (CE Build ce-62.1.7539).

One explanation might be that this comes with the Business plan and I was using the trial version at that time.

image.png.e0c2a0f0ca91c4a9966679c9c249697c.png

On 2/2/2019 at 4:28 AM, skwh8140 said:

Last time I got one was 2 years ago, I was thinking it would be nice convenience to have them as a general overview

weekly report.PNG

I don't think I remember seeing one of those either. That's a neat one to get though. Would love to see it come back.

8 hours ago, skwh8140 said:

One explanation might be that this comes with the Business plan and I was using the trial version at that time.

That probably explains it.

Just to clarify...I'm not sure if I was using the Business trial version at that time (i.e. 2 years ago). Just a guess.

Would be great if someone can confirm.

Never saw something like this ever.

And I totally agree: This would be a nice feature, for business and personal accounts !

Maybe enriched by some volume data of the up- and downloads, and the total size of the database.