Screen delay in typing on Web client

Hello, I recently started to use the Evernote Web version on my Chrome Book, and I discover that when I type, the screen is unable to catch up with my typing.  I discovered that a lag between what I type and what appear on the screen.  I have no trouble with other applications or web sites, such as this Help site.  In all these cases, my typing and screen casting is at the normal rate, without any delay.   I have a large number of notes in my account, about 7000 notes.  Do you think that might be a problem?  

• Level 5*

Hi.  As a premium member you'll be able to contact Evernote support for assistance - we're a -mainly- user-driven forum,  and unless someone here has a similar setup you may not get much help.  I don't think the number of notes would be a factor - does your device have an integral keyboard,  or is it possible to separate screen and keyboard?  Evernote has sometimes had issues with wireless or bluetooth connections - but if you're using a specific unit there shouldn't be any compatibility issues...

Archived