evernote did not save my hours hours hours of work. bullshit

kguclu

Idea

this software is bullshit. i am software engineer. I am using uptodate browser and computer.

i know how somethinglike this works. this software is totallyyyyy useless. we are in year 2019!!!! word solved this problem in 2000s (20 years ago)

NEVER AGAIN

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5
On 1/31/2019 at 4:31 AM, kguclu said:

this software is bullshit. i am software engineer. I am using uptodate browser and computer.

i know how somethinglike this works. this software is totallyyyyy useless. we are in year 2019!!!! word solved this problem in 2000s (20 years ago)

NEVER AGAIN

As a software engineer, how would you respond to a user who gave you this evaluation? Would you perhaps ask them for more detail, e.g., what environment they are in (Window, Mac,, iOS, Android; Chrome, Firefox, Edge; etc.); what exact steps they took; what exact failure occurred? Or would you just dismiss them as someone who knows how to complain but not how to seek a solution?

• Level 5*
On 1/31/2019 at 4:31 AM, kguclu said:

I am using uptodate browser and computer.

I'm guessing you are trying to log into your account using a web browser.  Are you logging in and not seeing any notes?  If this is it, double check to make sure you are logging in with the correct credentials.  It is easy to create a new second account accidentally that won't show any of your notes from your original account.  If that is not the problem, then as Dave mentions, if you do want help then we need more information.  If you just came to rant, then, mission accomplished.

Archived