kitezh

Web version problem with notebooks

I'm using the new web version on the latest Chrome browser. When I expand the list of notebooks, it extends beyond the current screen. But there is no way of scrolling down to find a notebook beyond current screen full. 

Also, this removes the visibility of the tag field on the note. 

I'm getting tired of all the fuss about new features like templates. I hope there can be a focus on the fixing the details of what exists already. 

Hi.  Which OS - Mac / Windows / Android / iOS;  and do you have the same problem in another browser?

The new version of Evernote seems to only work on Chrome or Safari. I have the latest Chrome in the latest Windows.

2 hours ago, kitezh said:

The new version of Evernote seems to only work on Chrome or Safari. I have the latest Chrome in the latest Windows.

Go to account and you should be able to switch to the older version of Evernote web.  The new version is a work in progress.

Yes, but the old version is not working for me at all any more. I've cleared the cache and cookies, but it still comes up blank. 

36 minutes ago, kitezh said:

Yes, but the old version is not working for me at all any more. I've cleared the cache and cookies, but it still comes up blank. 

I've had a problem with the new version coming up blank, but not the old version.  Have you tried using a different browser as a test?

Yes, I can access the old version in Firefox OK. But not Chrome. 

46 minutes ago, kitezh said:

Yes, I can access the old version in Firefox OK. But not Chrome. 

Definitely something strange going on.  Just now, in Safari, I open up the new web and it worked.  I then changed over to the original web and it still worked, but when I switched back to new web and the note pane is blank.  This is in snippet view.  The snippet (2nd) pane is fine but the note (3rd) pane is blank. There was something similar reported with the latest Window version and the solution to that was to disable hardware acceleration.  Not sure if this problem is related or not but if you haven't already, it sounds time to open a help ticket.

Well, clearly they're working on it, which is reassuring. The drop-down menu in the new version is working correctly now.

One issue that still puzzles me is how to reliably get an internal link for a card on Evernote web. Sometimes it points to the card, and other times to the search term that led to the card. I do first maximise the card.