Won't allow a folder to move

I want to move a notebook from one folder to another and it keeps dropping the notebook in something called  My Notebook or Notebook stack. Please help. Also - this company has the absolutely worst customer service I've ever seen. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you're a Business user,  you will have priority support access here.  This forum is (mainly) user-supported,  so we're not able to process any queries,  but you should have an account Admin somewhere (unless that's you) who could assist.  Business account users have a personal account too,  and it sounds like you may be trying to move notebooks from business to personal or vice-versa. This link to the help site might start to put you on the right track... https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012337807

I am the account admin. Why can't i find the original question that I posted? I found your answer when I went under 'streams I started' but it's not showing in the Technical Question area where I thought I posted it. 

I am a business user and when I click on the link in your message 'support access here' I'm logged out of the Evernote site. When I log back in, I land on my home page of my notebooks.THERE IS NO SUPPORT THERE. Can you please tell me how to contact someone? There is no phone number to talk to a real person and there is no email address that works. When I click on the contact us link, I'm logged out. Is there anyway you can put me in touch with someone? Thank you. 

• Level 5*

Hi again - 

3 hours ago, Holly Bush said:

Why can't i find the original question that I posted?

Is this not it? 

There are no phone numbers or email addresses,  though there is a Twitter account @EvernoteHelps.

The company was aware that some folks were having issues reaching out to support - 

There's a contact lifeline in that thread that should help.  ☺️

Archived