Desktop Software Uninstall

• Level 5*

Hi.  Sounds like the setup process has not been removed completely.  If you allow the extracting window to continue,  does it install Evernote again?  If so,  I suggest you allow that to happen,  then uninstall via Add/Remove Programs,  then try another restart...

• 4 weeks later...

yes sir , i have allowed the extracting window everytime i start my desktop, and it doesnot install evernote again. only error message pops up and after that i have to click ok to let it go. however, evernote is not there in the list of add/remove programs list. please suggest further course of action, thanks!

• Level 5*

Hi again.  It sounds like removing Evernote didn't quite finish off properly and part of the process is still trying to run.  Can you remember which version of Evernote was installed on your device?  Maybe reinstalling that version again will refresh the settings on your computer and sort things out.  If you don't remember,  just download the current version from Evernote.com and try installing that - it may fail,  but the error messages you see may tell you which version of Evernote you need to use.

Archived